The Positivity Planner includes 26 weeks’ worth of the following:
- A weekly overview page with boxes to note down…
- My 3 priorities this week
- 3 things I’ll do for me
- 3 things I’m grateful for
- 3 brilliant things that happened
- Daily overview boxes to record important appointments, meetings and key dates like birthdays/anniversaries
- One ‘notes’ page per week, for to-do lists, food diaries, exercise diaries, income and expenses… or just to have a doodle!
- A page per day, which includes…
- A ‘morning’ box, to plan out your morning routine and self-care.
- 3 priorities for the day, to help manage daily workload and remember important events.
- Times from 8am to 6pm, to schedule out your day hour by hour.
- An ‘evening’ box, to record what you will do to relax and unwind in the evening, or what you are planning to eat for dinner (which is what I usually write in mine!).
- A ‘reflection’ box, to make a quick note of how you’re feeling that day, record something great or memorable that happened, or to remind yourself to do something important tomorrow.
The planner comprises 209 A5 pages, colour gloss card front and back covers and it is spiral bound with silver wire.